This Labour Hire Job is now closed
- ASAP start
- Melbourne CBD
- Residential work
|VIC - Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs - Ref. 0AD-AP-VIC
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company, that provides various staffing to a wide variety of industries across Australia. Some of our clients have been manufacturing and supplying all types of construction/mining products for more than fifty years.
Must live locally to the CBD in Melbourne city.
You must hold the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Current VIC Electrical Licence
- Experience in Electrical Service of residential Switch Board wiring
- Minimum 5 years or similar post trade experience
- Construction Industry WhiteCard
- LVR & CPR Current
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate exceptional safety behaviour
- Own hand tools of the trade
- PPE , including Hi Vis cotton drill shirt and long pants steel caps
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing.
- Own reliable vehicle and valid Driver’s licence
- Essential Qualities:
Professional & reliable work ethic
• Attention to detail & pride of workmanship
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Ability to pass pre employment medical including drug and alcohol tests
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers. You must have the work rights to be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs