This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Digitisation Clerks and Cataloging Officers
|VIC - Melbourne - Ref. 0ML-GRAWF-IM
|To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- Based in the Western Suburbs
- Ongoing Role
- Fast-paced office environment
Our client is a leading Australian Record Keeping, Fit-out and Removals business. They currently require experienced Digitisation Clerks, Cataloging Officers and Document Preparation staff for their Western Suburbs sites,for a Monday through Friday position.
The work involves:
- Day shifts (early starts)
- Bulk cataloging and indexing of sensitive information
- Operating a high speed scanning machine
- Checking and validating scanned records
- General scan preperation work, including removing paperclips, staples, etc
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Experience within a fast paced office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- High Speed Scanning-Machine experience
- Average WPM of at least 60
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have, or be able to pass, a Police Clearance
- A KPI driven response to project work
- Reliable transport
- Have an excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Be well presented
If you meet the above criteria, and are keen to be considered for this ongoing opportunity, please apply via the link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs