This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Commercial Analyst Required - Immediate Start
|NSW - Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs - Ref. 0SC-SSI-ACC
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national Labour Hire company that provides various labour hire to a wide variety of industries and organisations across Australia.
Our client, a community-based not-for-profit organisation, provides a range of services in the areas of refugee settlement, migrant support services, asylum seeker assistance, foster care, disability support and employment services throughout NSW.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Analyst in their Auburn and Parramatta facilities for an ongoing position, casual to perm.
Casual to Perm Basis - 38 hrs/wk
- Previous experience in commercial analytics
- Highly organised with the ability to work at a fast pace
- Excellent Research skills
- Strong eye for detail
- High level of initiative
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can interact at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Be reliable, keen to work and adhere to company policies
- Sustain the expected high standard of customer service excellence
Duties may include:
- Analysing service delivery practices within and outside of the business. Capturing and informing best practice.
- Providing recommendations and advice on potential areas for improvement.
- Preparation of business cases - Working with the operational teams and senior managers to prepare business cases for new initiatives.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to identify continuous improvement opportunities and developing cost effective solutions.
- Working closely with Commercial Managers to understand their operational requirements and provide ad-hoc analysis when required.
- Developing a knowledge base on overseas skill recognition
- Creating flowcharts and listing steps to be completed by industry sector.
- Presenting research analysis to senior managers
- Capturing and Analysing data on staff perfromance
- Responsibility for capturing and analysing client data, calculating trends and recommending courses of action
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link and submit your resume with cover letter attached.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs