This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|QLD - Toowoomba & Darling Downs - Ref. LSA - Health
Our client is seeking a motivated and influential leader to co-ordinate, organise and oversee the daily activities of their aged care facility in a rural township of Miles, 2 hours from Toowoomba. You will be required to manage clinical staff, communicate and support different departments and ensure adequate patient care.
Clinical Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Implement policy and procedures across the healthcare facility.
- Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
- Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Demonstrate, interrupt and ensure Compliance of new Aged Care Accreditation Standards and measures
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.
Clinical Coordinator Requirements:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- have a current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 2 year’s experience at a healthcare facility in a Clinical Coordinator role (an advantage).
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
- On call when required
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs