This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Cataloging Officer Required - Footscray
|VIC - Melbourne - Ref. 0ML-GRARE-DE
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- Based in the Western Suburbs
- Short Term Role
- Warehouse Environment
Our client is a leading Australian Record Keeping, Fit-out and Removals business. They currently require experienced Cataloging Officers and Document Preparation staff for their Western Suburbs sites, for a short term project, starting immediately.
The work involves:
- Day shifts (early starts)
- Bulk cataloging and indexing of highly sensitive information
- Checking and validating scanned records
- General scan preparation work, including removing paperclips, staples, etc
- Moderate lifting of archive boxes and palletising
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Experience in a data entry role
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have, or be able to pass, a Police Clearance
- A KPI driven response to project work
- Reliable transport to West Footscray
- Have an excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Be well presented
- Be physically able to lift up to 25kg
If you meet the above criteria, and are keen to be considered for this ongoing opportunity, please apply via the link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs