House Call Doctor is an after hours GP service that’s redefining the home doctor service in Queensland and will soon be expanding to other states across Australia. We’re wholly Australian-owned and managed, In fact, we now care for Queenslanders in more locations than any other after hours service. With our service, not only do our patients receive treatment when their regular GP/Doctor is closed, but they will be treated by one of our doctors in the comfort of their own home.
We are currently seeking a talented Area Manager who will report to the senior management team, to manage and oversee all work performed in the branch, while fostering strong local relationships to build awareness for our service across the region. You will be a motivated individual who has proven sales experience and is a strong communicator. This is a KPI driven role, and you will need to be an effective time manager, driven to go above and beyond to reach and exceed your targets.
You will lead and manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure patient and doctor satisfaction along with proper branch operation and marketing duties. The successful candidate will have a hands-on business development approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase brand awareness, productivity and enable target achievements.
Demonstrating a high level of quality service and responsibility in ensuring efficient branch operations is of key importance in this position. Along with this, a key focus will include building partnerships, awareness and community engagement for the House Call Doctor brand through a range of local area marketing programs and strategies.
- Support the senior management team with the cost centre management of the branch, including the preparation, monitoring and management of budgets in a timely manner.
- Ensure the overall management of the branch, including responsibility for quality and yield, and growth of market share. Direct all operational aspects including marketing, customer service, vehicle fleet management, human resources, administration and patient appointments.
- Build relationships and obtain partnerships with local medical clinics, while fostering Doctor recruitment opportunities.
- Network and build connections with local schools, businesses and services, encouraging them to endorse House Call Doctor across their networks with the promotion of proven local area marketing activities.
- Attend local and industry-specific networking events and functions.
- Ensure and provide a high standard of doctor and patient service through HCD by displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication to member enquiries, increasing value to existing patients and prospective patients.
- Address doctor, customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Perform field operational / dispatch duties at a set amount of hours per week as a requirement of your position.
- Update and maintain an effective internal rostering system including ongoing liaison between doctors and chaperones to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Increase staff motivation and morale by providing training, coaching, development and motivation, and ensure new employees receive adequate instruction and support to successfully complete the new employee induction/training program within the specified time frame.
To be considered for this role, the following qualities are to be addressed in your application:
- Experience in Management.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in sales
- Well-developed computer skills
- Ability to set priorities, plan workloads, meet deadlines and achieve objectives through the efficient use of time and resources
- A current, unencumbered driver’s license.
Previous experience within a service industry, along with sales, budget preparation and tracking skills will be seen a highly desirable in your work history to date.
An Annual Salary of $55,000, with a generous bonus structure based on performance and profitability. Remuneration expectation should exceed $80,000 per annum for the right individual.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter that addresses the Position Requirements as outlined to email@example.com, with Area Manager – Rockhampton in the subject line.