This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Apprentice Data cabler
|QLD - Other - Ref. 0DA-Data-TOWNSVILLE
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company, that provides various staffing to a wide variety of industries across Australia. Some of our clients have been manufacturing and supplying all types of construction/mining products for more than fifty years.
We are requiring an 2nd-3rd year apprentice for data communication cabling. Must have been in a similar role previously and have a keen interest in accurate working standards.
You must hold the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Current QLD Electrical Apprentice 2nd-3rd year
- Experience in Electrical data cabling applications
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- LVR &CPR Current
- Roughing in and cable traying
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Own hand tools of the trade
- PPE required including Hi Vis cotton drill shirts only and long pants steel cap boots, gloves glasses
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing.
- Own reliable vehicle and valid Driver’s licence – please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available
- Two work related current referees
This role will be on going for a few months at this stage with a reputable client. If this sounds like you please apply through the links with a current up to date resume. You must have the right to work in Australia and be able to prove it. Only successful applicants will be communicated with.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs