|QLD - Brisbane - Bayside & Eastern Suburbs - Ref. LSA - Maintenance
Our client is requiring a Facility Caretaker for their aged care facility. You will need to be an all rounder in maintenance and repair work coupled with gardening and outdoor cleaning tasks.
The role is an ongoing casual position needing a well organised and detailed person with the ability to prioritise their work, completing in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the facility is well kept and maintained
- Performing general jobs such as painting, repairs and handyman tasks
- Performing regular maintenance and grounds keeping of gardens
- Liaising with contractors
- Providing outstanding customer service to residents
- Reporting maintenance needs or issues
- Use of site ute and golf cart type vehicle to get around
- General rubbish removal and clean up
- A warm and outgoing personality
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Basic handyman skills
- Good attention to detail and pride in your work
- A basic understanding of building services, operations and caretaking
LSA Professional Services is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.
"Connecting people with opportunity"To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results