|NSW - Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor - Ref. 650-0221
Our client is one of Australia's leading providers of fresh floral products, priding themselves on product quality and customer service. We are seeking to recruit an experienced administration assistant for the head office, located at Moorebank with particular emphasis on CHEP pallet control to join the team.
Reporting to the National Administration Manager, duties will include:
- Pallet control and coordination – using CHEP systems
- Communication with customers on orders within set timeframes
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Data entry using SAP, MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Provide day to day administrative support to the national admin team
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/attributes:
- Previous administration experience within wholesale sales or manufacturing industries is preferred.
- Previous knowledge of CHEP systems is essential
- Strong communication and customer contact skills (written & verbal)
- High level of computer literacy with an excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- SAP knowledge is preferable, but not essential
- Highly organised and efficient with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to advance your career with multiple avenues of progression within the organisation.
Previous administrative experience, strong customer service skills and CHEP knowledge is essential for this role. Suitable candidates will be contacted for interview. Please ensure your resume is up to date with correct contact information.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results