Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national Labour Hire company that provides various labour hire to a wide variety of industries and organisations across Australia.
Our client, a community-based not-for-profit organisation, provides a range of services in the areas of refugee settlement, migrant support services, asylum seeker assistance, foster care, disability support and employment services throughout NSW.
We are currently seeking Account Managers in their Auburn and Parramatta facilities for an ongoing position, casual to perm.
Casual to Perm Basis - 38 hrs/wk
- Previous experience in recruitment and account management experience
- Highly organised with the ability to work at a fast pace
- Excellent teamwork skills
- High level of initiative
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can interact at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and workers alike
- Available for an immediate start
- Experience using a variety of tools to facilitate communication
- Willingness to personalise your interactions with callers & clients
- Have good computer skills
- Be reliable, keen to work and adhere to company policies
- Sustain the expected high standard of customer service excellence
Duties may include:
- Forging relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers by marketing SSI’s employment services to employers.
- Leading the cross-referencing, screening and refering of job ready job seekers to employment opportunities resulting in sustainable employment outcomes.
- Identifying new business opportunities to enhance service delivery.
- Engage local employers through various mediums (phone/email/face to face) to create positions tailored to the unique and varied needs of clients.
- Work closely with the retention team to ensure the retention and engagement of clients.
- Advocacy for job seekers when marketing and networking with appropriate organisations and within the community.
- Developing a network of relationships with stakeholders and service providers to enhance service delivery
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link and submit your resume with cover letter attached.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.