Our bodies depend on water therefore, keeping hydrated is vitally important to ensure you enjoy good health.
- Dry Mouth
- Extreme thirst
It is important to recognise these symptoms in order to prevent them from affecting your daily activities and increasing you or your colleague’s chances of injuries. A few things to keep in mind during warmer months – the heat make’s our bodies utilise more water than normal, therefore it is crucial to follow these simple tips and ensure you stay safe:
- Keep a water bottle near you and remember to fill it up constantly
- Make sure you drink water before, after and during any type of physical activity.
- Make it a habit to have a glass of water when you wake up and at the end of the day.
- Eat fruits! Watermelon and strawberries are more than 90% water, while also adding some other vitamins to your diet.
- Want a bit of a change? Try fruit infused water!